Sunday, March 22, 2015

How to include sitemap.xml file in your blogger blog



Blogger Sitemap



Are you not aware of how to create a sitemap file for blogger? 

Here is the instructions that you need to follow to create a XML sitemap for your BlogSpot blog.

1. Go to the http://ctrlq.org/blogger/
2. Find the text "xml sitemap for blogger"
3. Provide the Home Page URL of your Blogger blog.
4. Click the Generate Sitemap button 
5. Copy the entire generated version
6. Go to your Blogger dashboard and click Settings 
7. In settings click Search Preferences, (available in the Crawling and Indexing section). 
8. Paste the copied text in the “the enable Custom robots.txt option"
9. Then save your changes.

7 comments:

  1. Hmm quite interesting site! I really like that thing; I want you to post some more things on that. writing a press release

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much guys for providing such a good stuff, it will mostly educate the students.
    http://jumpstartseo.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work dude! I have been great fan of your site. I love it!!! http://inspireweb-design.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn’t ever think that I will get such an awesome blog that will clear my all concept about this issue, you guys are really wonderful! white label seo software

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Information you have written here. Really Great Stuff. I keep it bookmark for our future purpose. Our Best Presence in Content Marketing Find our Content Writing Services in Nagpur & Content Writing Company in Nagpur .
    AceZed IT Solution

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very impressed with your blog you did a very hard job. and I appreciate that sharing a helpful post, great job!
    App Development company | mobile apps development companies Melbourne | ipad application development Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great man! You have really done the hard working on this post my link

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *